Over the past 12 months we have completely changed the way we offer our activities, we now offer packages or options which have to be booked in advance.
We feel the safeguards we have had in place over the last 12 months do not in any way detract or spoil the enjoyment of any of our activities or facilities - if anything they enhance them - so we will be keeping them in place
There are no queues for activities or equipment,
You have the activity & area to yourselves,
You have all your own- cleaned kit,
Any ordered food is brought to you,
As you book ahead you know your chosen activities will be available,
The centre is never 'heaving'
Free guaranteed pre designated parking bays
We have 6 options of activities, all in their own exclusive area, all with all kit cleaned between families and all social distancing more than catered for, we will be sticking with the option format for families, groups and birthday parties as they work brilliantly for all.
For practical or safety reasons our each activity has a maximum number of participants, as a centre we have a maximum number per group which has to include both participants, parents, spectators ect.
3 activities - 1 hr - Slingshots with paintballs (20 shots each against static targets), Safe target archery and Safe woodland archery,
- 1 hr in your own picnic area in the games field, it’s a large area all to yourselves so bring games / football etc for the games field. Bring a picnic or you can pre-order from our BBQ takeaway café and have it delivered to you. If the weather isn't playing ball you can choose to have your picnic or takeaway in our heated marquee but this area is purely for sitting and eating, it is not large enough for games or running round.
2 hours of fun for ages 4/5 yrs to adult all for £32-00 per family of up to 4, -extra family / group members £8-00 each
Available from 1st April till end of October
5 activities - 1 hr of Grass sledging & Dirt scooters
- 1 hr of Safe archery, Safe archery golf & slingshots with paintballs (against static targets)
- 1 hr Picnic / marquee area (see option 1 for details)
3 hours of fun for ages 4/5 yrs to adult all for £65-00 per family of up to 4, -extra family / group members £16 each
Option 3 (New to Autumn 2020)
3 activities - 1/2 hr of the New taboggan track.
- 1/2 hr of Safe archery & slingshots with paintballs (against static targets – 20 Paintballs per person).
- 1/2 hr Picnic / marquee area (see option 1 for details)
1 & 1/2 hours for ages 4/5 yrs to adult all for £45-00 per family of up to 4, -extra family / group members
A choice of one of the following activities for the 1st fully instructed hour
- Rifles and Pistols Min Age 10,
- Target archery Min Age 8,
- 1/2 hr Bumper balls + 1/2 hr Low ropes & woodland games / challenges Min Age 7/8
- Go – Kart building & racing (minimum 6 people) Min Age 10
- Tag archery (minimum of 8 players ) Min Age 10
- 2nd hr = Slingshots with paintballs (against static targets) and Safe Woodland archery,
- 3rd hr = Picnic / marquee area (see option 1 for details)
3 hours all for £80-00 per family of up to 4, -extra family / group members £20 each.
-1 hour instructed activity from option 4 above
-Followed by option 3
2 ½ hours for £105.00 for up to 4 people, - extra person plus £26
-1 hour instructed activity from option 4 above
-Followed by option 2
4 hours for £125.00 for up to 4 people, - extra person plus £31
Up to 4 hours use of 3 separate areas with no-one but your family / group in each area, in option 1 and 2, an instructor will be around keeping and eye on proceedings and cleaning equipment but at a distance (minimum ever will be 2 metres and that's only if you call them to you). In option 3, 4, 5 & 6 the instructor will be with you for the first hour and will conduct the course from behind a perspex sheet or at a distance of 2m away. the second hour is in the woods competing against each other where you will be left to enjoy your activities on your own, please note, as in option 1 & 2 an instructor will be around keeping and eye on proceedings and cleaning equipment but at a distance.
We have set the centre up to be able to adhere to all government and health England advice, rules and guidelines in-fact in most cases we go further than the advice, the chances are you will meet more people and be closer to them if you go for a walk.
All activities and picnic areas are outdoors.
The activities all work as a one way system leading back to your car.
All equipment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each family. Each area has a cleaning pack and we ask each group / family to clean their table after use.
There will be no contact anywhere with other family's- each area is a minimum of 50 metres apart.
All activities are chosen for the fun and enjoyment for all family members plus their safety record and ease of use.
Each option has a different start time.
Toilets are available and deep cleaned every hour plus cleaning facilities are in both toilets should you want to use them.